Does anyone have a shoulder I can cry on? I need one or two, maybe three...okay make it a million!! Derek has turned in his papers for his mission call. Of course it is what I really want him to do and am so proud of him and how VERY excited he is, but it is just so dang hard!! I thought it would get easier since he's the third to go but it's not!
Yes, the tears have started but in about 3 weeks y'all will hear wailing!!
So if someone will lend me their shoulder, I'd appreciate it...
10/01/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Derek
Dylan
Dad & Mom
Taylor, Kristin, & Colby






Seriously I will be putting Jonas in hiding during those years. Watching Chad go was so hard and he's not even my son. I should have had girls. Then I could talk them out of leaving me...
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Can't wait to see where he will be serving! P.S. I'm a little hurt my picture is not on your sidebar :)
ReplyDelete