I was going Visiting Teaching to an older couple, Oran and Colleen Wilson. They are in their 80's and are just a really neat couple. They only have one living daughter and she lives in Utah. Their son died when he was 47 from Melenoma and they have no grand kids, so they are pretty lonely people but have had a very adventurous life. Although they aren't active in the church anymore, I love visiting them. Oran really loves music of any kind so I asked Dylan to come with me on a visit and play for them. He willingly did so and they loved it. Oran took the picture and thanked us over and over for the performance. So I just had to thank Dylan for being so willing to make some people happy.
10/11/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Derek
Dylan
Dad & Mom
Taylor, Kristin, & Colby






Hey! So I am still new to the whole blog thing... well I've had one for a year and a half, but I really started blogging more this summer. I didn't know you commented on one of my posts last month! I'm sorry! I don't know where you can go to see that people have commented, besides looking at the posts themselves. But yes we should definitely stay in touch more I miss you soooooo much!!!!
ReplyDelete