Eddy proposed to Miken last night so it's official now and I am so happy! I know he and Miken will make a great life together since they both adore one another! I do admit that I had some doubts about the two of them, but I've gotten to know Miken better and am glad that we've made a connection. I know how happy they both are together and for me, that is the key to a long and great marriage! So here are some pictures of the happy couple.

They sure look happy and in love!
So there they are! We're not sure when the wedding will be, but we know it will be held in the Salt Lake City Temple.
It will be nice to have another female in this family for some girl talk instead of hearing about movie lines and bodily functions. I just hope that Miken knows what she is getting into! If not, she soon will!



Derek
Dylan
Dad & Mom
Taylor, Kristin, & Colby






Wow! Let us know when the wedding is! I love my dil's. They each bring something special to our family. Miken will, too! Just love her to death! That's the secret! Love you, seester!
ReplyDeleteyay!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Eddy and Miken. I LOVED her ring that Gramimi forwarded on to all. This will be such a fun, fun time for them!
ReplyDelete