I decided to change the music on my blog as you can hear. I found some of my favorite 80's music that I absolutely loved back then. I'm sure many of you are too young to know these songs but some of my sisters can relate..especially LaVoy! So scroll down, find your favorites and enjoy!
4/28/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Derek
Dylan
Dad & Mom
Taylor, Kristin, & Colby






Uh, hello, you mentioned LaVoy knowing these songs but what about me? You know, the one who used to put on your makeup, lay on your bed, and listen to your stereo. Good times!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Wake Me Up by Wham! It is one of my top three favorite songs of all time! Crazy, I know. I think I was three when it was super popular. But, I would dance to it and pretend to do aerobics or that I was a cheerleader like LaVoy. Funny times.
ReplyDelete