I'm still confused on what happened to my blog. I mean, how do the songs change on my playlist... not only change but songs on there I've never heard and how does my background disappear without me doing it? I'll never know but I did some reconstruction, added a slideshow, new background and new playlist. Can you tell I'm a Ryan Cabrera fan? I just like his sound.
I'm going to try and do better at keeping the blog updated. It seems like facebook took over but I miss blogging.
Yesterday I was cleaning out some old binders and found some emails that my sisters and I had written. I was reading them and came across this story from 2004 that I'd forgotten about.
So it seems that when Dylan was a Freshman at Williams High School, Derek was a Junior at Plano East Senior High (PESH). Derek had been at Williams the previous year and had been in Choir and Total Harmony which is a show choir. Well Dylan had those same classes and some of the kids that were in that class had been with Derek the previous year. So, the girls started asking Dylan to get pictures of Derek for them and they'd pay him $5.00. Not only did they want a picture but asked if he'd bring them something Derek had chewed on...they'd pay more!!!
Girls are so weird! I remember being that way to a certain degree (Jim Ferris) but was I really that bad?! I think I might have been! I guess when girls are about 12-15 they become obsessed with certain boys and do stupid things like writing the boys' name on everything, texting them non-stop and making posters saying they love them and then holding those posters up while the boys are performing! Girls daydream about guys and have all of these romantic notions while guys could give a rip until their hormones kick in.
Anyway, I read that email and it made me laugh all over again. I'll have to remind Derek of that little incident when I write him next week. I just remember him being disgusted by it all and saying "Why?" and "Weird!"! Dylan made a quick buck at Derek's expense though but I don't think he ever took them anything that Derek had chewed on!!
So glad I have boys!!!!!!!
8/24/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Derek
Dylan
Dad & Mom
Taylor, Kristin, & Colby






Haha! Girls are so crazy and weird sometimes! I remember some of my days, but never that extreme, more of secret crushes.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I have boys too. I'm assuming that's all I'll be blessed with. Kind of trying sometimes when they are this young, but I would rather have this many boys then girls. Poor Grammie! Haha!
Love you Aunt Jana!