I know I've been posting about the wedding and guess what...I'm not done yet!! There is just, too much to share. All of these pictures were taken when we were on the temple grounds after the ceremony. We waited around for the photographer to call us to pictures when it was our turn...in the meantime, we took some of our own (thank you Raelynn). Needless to say, some were serious (few) and some were just fun and well...us! The weather was perfect except the wind and some of the guests were cold...I loved it! I learned however that lip gloss, wind and long hair make a bad combo.
Just out of the temple doors...ahhh, cute.
Me and my guys!
Our first baby...he is also the handsome groom!
The three generations
With our new addition...welcome MIKEN!!
Grandma and Grandpa Richmond...again three generations.
smooches from "Ma"!
Some of us Chlarson "seesters" with our fun, loving Mom
whom we all hope to age so beautifully as she is.
Now just for some seester fun...the "Chlarson Cluckbutt Chicks"
From left to right: lil' sis Cara, Barb, Lavoy and me.
I love these pictures and would love to print them but if you notice there is one where a lady is pulling out a wedgie...guess I'll do some cropping.
I'll just END it here...(haha)














Derek
Dylan
Dad & Mom
Taylor, Kristin, & Colby






No comments:
Post a Comment