Miken tagged me quite along time ago and I'm just getting to it! So now I tag all y'all!! Have fun because I want to see your answers!! Loves!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00
2. How do you like your steak? Well done
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter
4. What is your favorite TV show? toss up...Survivor, Amazing Race, So You Think You Can Dance, Biggest Loser
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? On a ranch, complete with a huge log home, meadow in front, river running through the ranch with cattle and horses...in Montana or North-Eastern Wyoming!
6. What did you have for breakfast? didn't have anything...
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? FISH!! STINKY!!
9. Favorite Place to Eat? La Hacienda Ranch
10. Favorite dressing? Bleu Cheese
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Jeep Commander
12. What are your favorite clothes? depends...I love coming home and throwing on my "lounge wear" but I also like getting dressed up for a fancy dinner.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? NEW YORK! Also Italy and Greece
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Most of the time, 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Montana, NE Wyoming or Seattle!!!!
16. Favorite time of day? somewhere between 7-10 p.m.
17. Where were you born? Brigham City, Utah
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Depends...if Seahawks are playing then football. If Mariners are playing then baseball...if Mavericks are playing then basketball.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Collin
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Mimi
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Collin
22. Bird watcher? Yes
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl through and through!!!
24. Do you have any pets? Yes and they are old...I would think they'd be dead by now. I'll keep the dog but the cat can go...I'm partial to dogs.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just got back from Colorado...courtesy of Southern Botanical. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Bachelor's Gulch...GORGEOUS!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I always wanted to be a stay at home wife and mom...that is what I am! If I hadn't of done it so fast I wanted to be a news reporter.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Building forts with LaVoy and the Bassuer boys...also swimming in the canals. I loved farm life.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? dog
29. Are you married? yep...for 25 years as of August 14th.
30. Always wear your seat belt? yes or my car won't stop binging! It's a habit also.
31. Been in a car accident? one slight one and it wasn't my fault.
32. Any pet peeves? employees that smoke outside the front doors of a place of business that you have to go into so therefore sucking in their left over smoke!! GAG!! Also driver's that are so uncourteous!!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? anything at Chico's!!
34. Favorite Flower? I love wild flowers and lilacs
35. Favorite ice cream? not an ice cream fan but if there is a soft ice cream machine...give me a twist!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Time and there aren't any in Texas!!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once, the written part...I was nervous
38. From whom did you get your last email? I don't know...let me check. Cherie Bassham...good friend
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? ummm..probably a home improvement store/furniture store. My first thought though was Dillard's.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yes...rode a ski lift. I never thought I would!
41. Like your job? pretty good...I love the people I work with!
42. Broccoli? love it...cooked though
43. What was your favorite vacation? Nauvoo...then it's a toss up between Walt Disney World or Bachelor's Gulch.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? All my fellow employee's from Southern Botanical
45. What are you listening to right now? the refridgerator running
46. What is your favorite color? purple, red, or pink
47. How many tattoos do you have? ummm, none. The other night I dreamt Eddy had some. I was not happy!
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Everyone who reads my blog, which are very few!!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:20 a.m.
50. Coffee Drinker? No, but I think I would be because I LOVE the smell!

Derek
Dylan
Dad & Mom
Taylor, Kristin, & Colby






haha eddy having a tattoo? awesome. and it makes me laugh that you failed your drivers test... hahaha
ReplyDelete